Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What is baby Z?!

As most of you probably know, we are having a baby girl. So thrilled about it! It will be way fun to have a little girl to dress up. I am already struggling not to buy her things. But there is just too many cute clothes out there! While I was in Utah, we had a couple showers. Huge thanks to my friend Sharlene and my sister-in-law Sharli for throwing me one! And a huge thanks to my mom and sisters and sister-in-law Chelsey for throwing me one and to to EVERYONE that came and supported us. We got lots of great stuff.. I am way anxious for this little girl to get here. But we still don't have everything ready, so good thing we still have a few months. 

Here are a few pictures from my showers. So much fun!! 













A HUGE THANKS again to everyone! I have the best family and friends anyone could ask for! Baby  Z and I are so so so so excited for everything! (Oh and Romney too!)

1 comment: