Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Goldsboro Baby Shower!

Okay seriously, baby Z and I got soooo spoiled at her shower we had a couple weeks ago! We had so much fun! The shower was decorated so cute and we had such yummy food and so many fun people come! It really was a blast. Here are a few pictures:













Thank you so much to everyone who came! We appreciate it so much! Its so good to know that even being far away from home we have so much love and support in our lives and in our adventure out here in North Carolina. We really are so lucky! And a special thank you to everyone who helped... especially the Daughtry girls!! You are the best!

As you can see... I have quite the baby bump. Which is bigger now (hard to imagine, but it is bigger, but then again I am 9 months pregnant) The 2 comments that I had JUST TODAY were: 

1. From an employee at Sam's club: "You're not going to have that baby in here, are ya?" Ummm sir... I sure hope not. 

2. From a little girl that my friend was babysitting who came to Sam's Club with us: "Can you still walk?" This was after we all walked into the store together and were just about done shopping, while I was pushing my own cart. I just replied to her "Nope" and then she was really confused. 

Other comments that I have gotten:

  • "That baby looks like its going to punch its way out!"
  • "Are you even going to make it to your due date?"
  • "Is she having twins?"
  • "Its cute.. it looks like you have a basketball under there"
Being 9 months pregnant is so awesome. 

As much as I complain, I am SO GRATEFUL that I am 9 months pregnant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment