Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Grandma comes to visit!

We were lucky enough to have some family come all the way out to North Carolina to visit us! We looooved having them here! We did not want them to leave... They were all so helpful! 

First my mom came to visit. She got in the day we got home from the hospital so it was perfect. My friend was sweet enough to go pick her up from the airport and bring her here. Romney and I were pretty tired that day and with the Airport being over an hour away we were sure lucky to have Jessica volunteer to go and get her. I cried when I saw my mom.. I have missed her SOOOO much and I couldn't wait for her to meet Vylet. That was such a great moment when Vylet finally got to meet Grandma! 

My mom was seriously BEYOND HELPFUL! She literally made us breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday that she was here. If it wasn't for her we probably would have starved or eaten fast food everyday. Either way, both unhealthy. It was so fun to just hang out with her and Vylet all day. Romney was here as well. I guess he was pretty fun too. 

We pretty much stayed home that whole week. I really wanted to take my mom to a few places, but I wasn't quite feeling up to it yet. We did go on our first shopping adventure with Vylet! Granted it wasn't Nordstrom.. but it was still shopping! And of course it was fitting for us 3 girls to go together. (I get my love of shopping from my mom and will most likely pass it on to Vylet ;)) My mom did go grocery shopping for us and went and worked out a few times, so she did get out of the apartment a few times which I am sure she loved. 







Grandma's newest ballerina!








Aren't these two just the cutest?!?  I love them both so much!

Thanks mom for everything you did for us! We ALL love and miss you! 


1 comment: